Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More Creativity Help

Ok, everyone, I need help again! I've decided that for the Marine Corp Marathon, my teams are going to be named after instant messaging and text messaging acronyms as per Mark's suggestion (Team Pink Fairy Armadillo will be the exception here, Ken). But I want to make the names running related, and that's where I've hit a creative block trying to put running words into these acronyms. Help!!

Here are some options that I can think of:

Team L__ O__ L__
Team B__ R__ B__
Team A__ S__ A__ P__
Team G__ T__ G__
Team I __ D__ K__
Team J__ K__
Team R__ O__ T__ F__ L__
Team T__ T__ Y__ L__
Team T__ B__ A__
Team W__ B__
Team G__ F__ I__
Team T__ Y__

Of course, I know we won't be able to fill them all in with running related phrases, but any help would be awesome guys! If I've left off any obvious acronyms, please also post some suggestions for those.

Looking forward to seeing your responses! I need all the help I can get :)





10 comments:

Cara Marie said...

BRB = MCRRC Bringing Running Brilliance?
or for a women's team:
MCRRC Brilliant Running Babes

LOL = MCRRC Living Off L____?

ROTFL = MCRRC Running On Totally Fresh Legs (that team will hate me, haha)

ASAP = MCRRC All Speed And Power?

Anonymous said...

LOL = Leaving Out Limits

Pati said...

TTYL = Trashing This Year's Limits

GTG = Going Towards Greatness

Pati said...

And how could you forget:

B__ T__ W__ (by the way)
G__ M__ T__ A__ (great minds think alike)
I__ M__ H__ O__ (in my humble opinion)
O__ M__ G__ (oh my God)

Anonymous said...

Team L__ O__ L__ Leave Out Last
Team B__ R__ B__ Beats Running Backwards
Team A__ S__ A__ P__ A Steady Awesome Pace
Team G__ T__ G__ Get To Going
Team I __ D__ K__ In Doubt, Kick
Team J__ K__ Just Know
Team R__ O__ T__ F__ L__ Run Over The Finish Line
Team T__ T__ Y__ L__ The Time of Your Life
Team T__ B__ A__ To Be, Achieve!
Team W__ B__ What’s Better?
Team G__ F__ I__ Good For Infinity
Team T__ Y__ Think Young

Billy

Cara Marie said...

Billy,

That's #@()*$#()@ fantastic! (Sorry, G-rated blog).

All I can say is Wow. :)

Thanks!!
Cara Marie

Ken S. said...

Shouldn't TY be TU?
As in Toenails Unlimited? Tripping Unlimited?
And where's TGIF?
Team Getting In Fast.
Or BYOB?
Blazing Your Old Behind?
WTF = Women Tracking Fast; We Trained Fast; Way Too Far; Winded Track Fairies; Whiny Training Friends; Why Travel Far - I think you could name all the teams with just WTF!

Cara Marie said...

Ken,

hahaha

I think I'm going to end up using your TGIF and WTF :)

CM

Unknown said...

I love Billy's. They're great!

Anyone have one for TYVM (thank you very much). A friend of mine uses that one all the time.

Cara Marie said...

Hmm...

TTVM - I'll have to work on that one.

Thanks Cathy!