Sunday, August 23, 2009

On PhD Productivity

Hmm... maybe I should stop trying to be so productive in lab:

Just something to think about!




4 comments:

Mary E. said...

Hmmm, are you thinking about this correctly? I am sure you will be employable, you are going into the Biosciences not Physics for goodness sakes! ;-) Thanks so much for helping me today. I will practice tomorrow and let you know how it goes.

Cara Marie said...

Lol...yeah, I wouldn't EVER want to be graduate student in physics! :P (just kidding!)

You're very welcome - I enjoyed helping you! I haven't been in the pool in so long that you made me want to get back in and swim :)

And you've convinced me to sign up for a spring triathlon!

zhurnaly said...

Mary visited my home after your swim lesson, and persuaded me that I really need to get back into the water soon --- is your cat-o-nine-tails ready, CM? Maybe you had better start doing weights to develop more strength in your arm --- I am going to need a **LOT** of whipping into shape! We all really need to do a triathlon together ...

Cara Marie said...

Hmmm.... I've got my whip really! I'll have no problem whipping you into respectable swimming shape :)

Let's all definitely do a triathlon together! That would be so much fun!