Friday, August 14, 2009

My Friends are so Creative!

Thanks for all the great suggestions, everyone!

Here are my favorites so far:

LOL = MCRRC Leaving Out Limits
BRB = MCRRC Beats Running Backwards
ASAP = MCRRC All Speed and Performance
GTG = MCRRC Going Towards Greatness
ROTFL = MCRRC Run Over The Finish Line
JK = MCRRC Just Know
GFI = MCRRC Good For Infinity
IDK = MCRRC In Doubt? Kick!
TGIF = MCRRC Team Getting In Fast
WTF = MCRRC Women Tracking Fast
BTW = MCRRC Breaking Through Walls

I'm still looking for some more suggestions for:

T___ T___ Y___ L___
T___ B___ A___
T___ Y___
G___ M___ T___ A___
O___ M___ G___

I wonder if anyone is actually going to guess this theme without my telling them!


3 comments:

Cara Marie said...

I just thought of one!

BTW = MCRRC Breaking Through Walls

Anonymous said...

T___ T___ Y___ L___ That Thing You Love
T___ B___ A___ The Best Ambition
T___ Y___ That’s Yours
G___ M___ T___ A___ Get Moving, Take Action
O___ M___ G___ On My Ground

Billy

Cara Marie said...

Thanks Billy!

I think I'm going to use your GMTA and OMG suggestions! :)

And I think I've got enough team names, now - woo hoo!!

Thanks everyone!