Friday, March 6, 2009

A Little Grad School Humor

Since I haven't been running in the pre-oral exam freakout period, I have a little PhD humor for everyone:
I almost resorted to employing every one of these tricks!!  :)

Only 5 days to go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the abbreviated bibliography list the best. It has been done to me in papers I have read, why not return the favor! Good Luck, but you won't need it, I am sure you will do just fine!

zhurnaly said...

yes, you'll be fine, CM, as Mary observes ... take it easy (ha!) and remember, you ALMOST (ha!) did a 4.5 hour marathon on your first outing at that distance, eh? ... you're swum the Channel ... you can entertain a committee of professors for a couple of hours! - ^z

Cara Marie said...

Thanks guys!

Just another couple days of studying (today and tomorrow) and I'm done :)

Plus, Mark, I'm a very entertaining type of girl!