Friday, March 20, 2009

Priceless


Luckily no law enforcement officers were around to see the penguin breaking the law in Cape May, NJ....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
Shame ,shame, shame on you C.M.! Breaking the law in N.J. If you had been caught the penguin may have gotten 30 days of jail time. Then what would you have done?
John

zhurnaly said...

Maybe you could argue the the Penguin isn't "domestic" ... s/he's the wild, untamable spirit of something-or-other?!

BTW, I like your PR list, with Half Marathon pace slower than your Marathon pace! (^_^)

Cara Marie said...

John,

I claim no responsibility for what the penguin does, haha. He's untamable. As to your question- that's easy - I would have bailed him out! :)

Mark,

Note that the second half of the sign says "No animals on boardwalk" and the penguin is definitely an animal!!

And my PR list needs some help .... I've had terrible luck with half marathons (both halves of our marathon were faster than my HM PR!), and my mile time needs some work. Luckily, Firebirds Mile is coming up in a few weeks and I can do some major damage to that PR.

:) Thanks for the comments, guys!